n‐Count Technology Business Model (back)
Given the interoperable nature of n‐Count technology, it is proposed that it be available on an open license basis. A licensee will have access to detailed system specifications, reference implementations for all components, guidance and support. The aim is to provide the necessary components required for the deployment of large scale, interoperable eMoney systems.
Benefits for all
An n‐Count based deployment potentially benefits all parties involved:
- Customers can see an expansion of choice and new services,
- Banks can see greater customer satisfaction and participation and revenues in all classes of transactions as well as reduced costs,
- eMoney issuers can lower their cost base for new financial services,
- Mobile Operators can see new market opportunities with pay per use,
- Merchants can experience revenue increases through greater footfall by customers with a guaranteed ability to pay.